If you’re looking for a fun day out with your dog, then you’ll love Kentucky’s dog beaches. These sandy havens provide plenty of room for dogs to run and play, and they’re the perfect place to soak up some sun with your furry friend. Check out our list of the best dog beaches in Kentucky and get ready for some pawsitively good fun!
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Dog Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||street_address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||Additional Information||Details|
|165||We always strive to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. Please get in touch via the button below if you can complete or update any of the info on this page. Thanks!||Park||Brown Park||St Matthews||KY||40207||69R7+3H St Matthews, Kentucky||https://stmatthewsky.gov||(502) 895-9444||38.24||-85.64||38.2402007-85.636059||Kresge Way & Browns Lane||4.7||957||7AM–7PM||7AM–7PM||7AM–7PM||7AM–7PM||7AM–7PM||7AM–7PM||7AM–7PM|
|166||We always strive to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. Please get in touch via the button below if you can complete or update any of the info on this page. Thanks!||Park||Lakeview dog park||Frankfort||KY||40601||659H+7F Frankfort, Kentucky||38.22||-84.82||38.2182377-84.821333||108 Lakeview Ct||4.5||2|
|Dog Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Dog Beach Name:
Other Beaches in the Area:
Dog Beach Rules
There are some general rules at dog beaches that owners should follow:
- Dogs must be leashed unless otherwise indicated
- All dogs must have a current rabies vaccination and license
- Dogs should not go into the water if they are sick or injured
- Clean up after your dog – bring a plastic bag to pick up their waste. Don’t expect that plastic bags will be available at the dog beach.
- If you see another dog off leash that is being aggressive, politely ask the owner to put it on, or call the police
- Do not feed any other animals besides your own pets while at a dog beach. This includes birds, squirrels, raccoons etc… Feeding these animals can cause them to become aggressive and depend on humans for their future food needs