In the land of Ozarks, there are a lot of dog friendly beaches. But not all Arkansas beaches can be considered as perfect for your pup. With that in mind, we’ve compiled a list of dog-friendly spots along the shorelines you should check out this summer.
Looking for more beaches? Check out our list of all beaches in Arkansas. Many beaches are not official “dog beaches”, however dogs are allowed. However, you should be prepared to have your dog leashed at all times.
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Dog Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||street_address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||Additional Information||Details|
|10||We always strive to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. Please get in touch via the button below if you can complete or update any of the info on this page. Thanks!||Dog park||Atalanta Lake Dog Park||Rogers||AR||72756||8VFX+JQ Rogers, Arkansas||https://atalanta-park.edan.io||36.32||-94.10||36.3240403-94.1005005||1615 S Pleasant Ridge Rd||4.7||214||6AM–6PM||6AM–6PM||6AM–6PM||6AM–6PM||6AM–6PM||6AM–6PM||6AM–6PM|
|Dog Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Dog Beach Name:
Google Map Link:
Other Beaches in the Area:
Our Top 5 Dog Beaches in Arkansas
While there is only one official “dog beach” in the state of Arkansas, many dog owners bring their pups to secluded areas where dogs can run off-leash in the water, as long as the owners have full command and control of their dogs. Here are some of the top locations with beaches in Arkansas where you can bring your dog.
- Lake Wedington – This spot is located in Fayetteville and is an off-leash area for dogs. With plenty of room to roam, this makes it the perfect place to take your furry friend. Dogs are also allowed inside the park, so they can take a break from the sun and play in the water.
- Beaver Lake – This area offers plenty of places to hike and play with your pet, as well as a scenic view of the lake. Dogs on a leash are allowed here, so it’s a great spot for them to socialize and cool down!
- Fort Smith Dog Park – Located at Chaffee Crossing, this park is a great place for dogs to run and play. With separate areas for large and small dogs, it’s perfect for all kinds of pups!
- Pinnacle Mountain State Park – If you and your dog are up for a hike, this is the spot for you. Dogs on leashes are allowed on the trails and in the park, but they are not allowed in the buildings.
- Lake Catherine State Park – This park is a great place to take your dog for a swim. Dogs are allowed in the water as well as on the trails, so you can explore the area together. Just make sure to keep them on a leash!